Sunday, April 09, 2006

GTKSql - A Gui for SQLite

I was looking for a little database toy for the N770, basically I was thinking about some frontend for SQLite and I finally found it here: http://gtksql.sourceforge.net/


Here is the binary, it is from the experimental version 0.43, as I wanted to have the features, so as always: use at your own risk!

gtksql_0.43-N770v0.1_arm.deb


Requirements:
You need to have SQLite installed, you may use sqlite_3.2.7_arm.deb
from http://www.owenwilliams.plus.com/maemo/


Michael

6 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Hallo Michael, nettes Blog! Spiele auch mit dem Gedanken, mir das 770 zuzulegen...

August 14, 2006 2:37 PM  
Blogger Imrahil said...

What about N800 version? I can't find it...

April 11, 2007 9:27 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

You know what would be really cool? An amd64 version of that .deb ;) Or even a source tgz since I can't seem to get CVS access to the project.

May 07, 2007 1:24 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

I tried to load this app on my N770 that I just got from Woot and it says its incompatible. Any chance you could post a new build?

July 10, 2007 2:51 PM  
Anonymous dysfunction said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

November 25, 2020 1:46 PM  
Anonymous erectile dysfunction treatment said...

If you are going for most excellent contents like I do, just pay a quick visit this web site all the time since it presents feature contents, thanks

November 25, 2020 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home